Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunrise, Sunset

I had heard that Arizona has beautiful sunsets and I have to agree. Most evenings there are no clouds so it is just the glow of the sky. But on partly cloudy days the sunrises and sunsets are amazing! Right now the days are just the right length for us to catch both when we normally walk the dogs. 


Went out this morning to have breakfast at a cafe and thanks to the clouds there was a beautiful sunrise. I took several pictures with my iPad and Google put 2 of them together for me!


It's amazing how the colors change from one minute to the next.

A week ago I took some pictures of the sunset, from the truck, which don't really show the colors I was seeing. I should get out my real camera and give it a try. Now where did I pack it...



No comments:

Post a Comment